Intermediate School Districts that assist districts in creating student-centered learning cultures and/or empower students to take an active lead role in their learning are invited to join the Michigan CoOp (MiCoOp).
ISD/RESA Membership Benefits
- Collaborate and network with like-minded ISDs, districts, and organizations on forward thinking initiatives and best practices focusing on students
- Participation in monthly webinars
- Participation in monthly MiCoOp Superintendent calls for all district superintendents
- Participation in membership calls for curriculum directors, principals, etc.
- Monthly membership newsletter
- Members Only Resource Page access (recorded calls and webinars, links to national leaders in research and implementation, sponsor webinars)
- Conference attendance for ISD staff and local district superintendents: In-person summer conference and virtual winter conference
- Legislative advocacy for student-centered learning
- ISD logo with website and employment page linked to MiCoOp website
- ISD highlight on MiCoOp website
- Connections to education leaders throughout the country
For more information on membership, contact Lisa Sitkins at [email protected] or 231.675.0016.